Monday, October 22, 2007

BIG Neil Diamond Fan

I am a huge Neil Diamond Fan. I never heard of Neil Diamond until my aunt showed me the movie "The Jazz Singer" back in 1989. As soon as I saw his face and heard his voice, I fell madly in love.
I went to Planet Music here where I live and bought as many of his CD's as I could afford and I have ever single of his videos and the movie "The Jazz Singer". I joined his Fan club called F.O.N.D. which stands for Friends Of Neil Diamond and I have been a member since. I renew my membership every year and they send a 8x10 black & white photograph of him when I renew, plus they send other stuff in between. I have gotten a free sweatshirt, t-shirt, photograph book, and many other items. They send news letters out about every 3 months to keep you updated on Neil's outings and how he is doing.
Here are the addresses to join Neil's Fan Club:
Fan Club (USA) address is: FOND, PO box 3357, Hollywood, CA 90028
Fan Club (UK) address is: FOND, PO Box 132, Bradford, West Yorks BD 10 0BZ (SAE)

I love all of Neil's songs, my 3 favorites are:

  1. America
  2. Cracklin' Rose
  3. Man of God

This is just the beginning of this Blog, feel free to post your interest in Neil Diamond. I will be posting more and more.

Bye for now and like I said many more post to come.


1 comment:

Diamond Fan said...

Check out my Neil Diamond website!
www.itsallaboutneildiamond4u.blogspot.com